FIRLE, EAST SUSSEX
13th - 15th September 2013
About the retreat
This retreat will give you an opportunity to focus on your yoga practice. You will be given personal attention in a small
group (maximum 12). It is suitable for those
who regularly attend Iyengar Yoga classes.
Programme starts Friday 5 pm until Sunday 3 pm – Classes will be in the morning leaving you with the afternoons to explore
About the venue:-
Yoga takes place in a purpose built 30ft yurt, located in woodland. Trains from London Victorian to Berwick of Lewes run every hour and take 1 hour 30 mins. By car - just off the A27, and journey time from Central London is 1 hour 45 mins
- Explore woodland, gardens in five acres of Sussex countryside
- Elegant and comfortable bedrooms all with good views of Sussex Weald or south downs
- Delicious chef prepared vegetarian meals
- An all weather tennis court, rackets and balls supplied
- Library/sitting room full of books and lovely views
- Glorious walks from Tilton House up and across the South Downs with inspiring sea views
- Five minute stroll to Charleston Farmhouse home of the Bloomsbury set
- Three good pubs with an hours walk.
There are double rooms and twin/doubles available. Those who would prefer single room accommodation please let us know so that we can discuss what all the options are with Tilton House. Prices listed are per person for a double or twin/shared room.
Extras available but not included in the price:
Wine at dinner
Bike Hire - £20 per day
Some of the holistic treatments available:-
Very experienced masseurs - prices per hour are between £45-£55 depending on preference and masseur and can be paid directly to the masseur.
Tradition Thai yoga massage
LaStone hot stone massage
Swedish massage with oils using fully insured practitioner
Pre arranged pickups from Berwick Station
Tilton House has an excellent chef who caters for all dietary requirements.
All meals are vegetarian and tasty and prepared by onsite chef. There is a Kitchen garden on site so where possible they are home grown and fresh seasonal produce is used. All meals throughout duration are included in the price which also includes all day tea, coffee fruit and snacks.
Tilton House in the press: Click to see in The Guardian and Telegraph recently:
Please email email@example.com to reserve a place or to discuss further